What's your Profession?

Congratulations! Your new Conference was created. Its time to login with your name and password and use link to "Administration Control Panel" (link on the bottom of page) to customize your board
alikaka

What's your Profession?

Postby alikaka » 07 May 2022, 12:48

I just realized today that I have no idea about the life and work of most of the people and friends I talk to on the forums. I would like to meet you, tell me what you work for and what you do?

katana29

Re: What's your Profession?

Postby katana29 » 07 May 2022, 12:49

Entrepreneur, I am engaged in mining Recently, due to the growing popularity and distribution of various cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, a related term called "mining" is increasingly used. The simplest mining scheme involves the installation of special software on the computer, after which it is connected to the payment system. All crypto miners use good computers for such work. This is one of the most important. A mining farm is a number of computers or servers united into one system. In this case, at different times and for different cryptocurrencies different equipment is used.

zazajoj

Postby zazajoj » 07 May 2022, 12:51

Long-haul trucker. Just started two weeks of hometime after 81 days on the road.
I also have a Bachelor's degree with a double-major in history and English literature, but I've never used it.
When the robots come for me, I'll probably have to switch to welding or something.

alexgilbert

Postby alexgilbert » 12 May 2022, 11:49

Hey, there! Well, I for one am a part-time working college student. I'm currently pursuing a degree in International Business Management from a reputable business school in London. I also work as a content developer and research expert for a firm where students can ask queries like "need help with my capstone project" and have their problems solved almost in an instant!

hiltonclark

Postby hiltonclark » 13 May 2022, 18:59

Guest Posting Sites & Get High Quality Do Follow Backlink

Our main focus is to provide content of best quality. We invite bloggers to Write for us Guest Posting Sites to submit their own pitch.

howtofinders

Postby howtofinders » 15 May 2022, 21:15

The first thing you should know is that there are no fixed costs, there are many factors that cause prices to vary. Know some points to take into account for the cost of an e-commerce site. Well visit Storeopinion ca and learn online platform to participate in the Loblaws Survey

Return to “First Forum”